A brief overview of STARTT
St.Thomas Academy for Research, Training and Transformation ( STARTT ),( registered under charitable act) is an initiative by St. Thomas Forane Church to create a new breed of leadership rooted in spiritual transformation, professional competency and social commitment. It aims to select, train and support aspiring students and youth to take up the courses and careers where they can usher in positive changes in the society. Trying best to take concrete steps to transform children from ‘ordinary’ to ‘extraordinary’ by sharpening their skills, creating a positive attitude and making them exemplary leaders. Rev. Dr. Thomas Kallukalam CMI, the former Vicar of St.Thomas Forane, is the founder director of STARTT.The Most Rev.Bishop Antony Kariyil, Mandya Diocese, is the Patron and Rev.Fr. Cyriac Madathil CMI, the Vicar of St.Thomas Forane, is the director of STARTT. Rev.Fr.Jomon Kolancherry CMI, Educational Commission Secretary of Mandiya Diocese, is the Academic Advisor of STARTT. Dr.Sibichen K Mathew IRS is also assisting us in the Academics. Children ranging from 5th Std to 12 th Std and even some degree students divided into three groups - Juniors( classes 5, 6 and 7 ) , Seniors ( Classes 8 and 9 ) and Youth ( Classes 10,11,12 and above )
STARTT MOTTO: "Spirituality - Competence - Leadership"
STARTT functions at SIX different levels
1) Student Leadership Program (STARTT – SLP)-Target group is children from V std to XII std.
2) Leader Trainee Program (STARTT – LTP)- For Youth
3) Professional Training Program (STARTT –PTP)- For general Public
4) Out Reach Program(STARTT –ORP)- For community service.
5) STARTT Academy For Excellence (SAFE)- to excel in academics
6) STARTT – Angels’ Nest (STARTT –AN) – For the blossoming buds.
Please view the below blog to get more details regarding STARTT Bangalore.