St. Thomas Forane Church, Dharmaram, Bangalore.
Notice 01 March, 2020
1. During the period of Lent, there will be solemn way of the Cross on every Sunday and Friday. We look forward to the co-operation of all Wards for the conduct of Way of the Cross. The time schedule is published on the notice board.
2. On 22nd March, we are celebrating Oottuthirunnal in honour of St. Joseph. After 5.30 pm Solemn High Mass we will have Oottunercha. Details are in the notice. Those who can sponsor for Oottunercha, kindly give your contribution in the counter outside.
3. Bible Convention – Krupabhishekam 2020 - is being held from 26th to 29th March from 3 pm to 8 pm at Christ School ground. It is being guided by Rev. Fr. Dominic Valanmanal. All are welcome.
4. Re-exam for the Catechism students will be conducted on 19th April Sunday at 10.30 am at A/c Hall.
5. Applications are invited from Parishioners who hold a Degree and are committed to teach Catechism for the next academic year. The interested applicants shall submit their application at the Parish Office.
6. The DVD of First Holy Communion and Confirmation is ready at the Parish Office.
7. Special thanks and congratulations to Rev. Sisters of Jnanodhaya CMC for their valuable service for Church decoration and Holy Mass assistance during the last month.
8. If Students who have applied for Minority scholarship have received a message indicating that there is a mistake in the Bank account number, kindly contact the members of the Minority cell.
9. Parishioners have opportunity to join in the group medical insurance of our Parish till 4th March.
10. Admissions are open at Santhome Kinder to play group and Nursery for the year 2020-2021. Application Forms available in the Parish Office from tomorrow.
11. Next Marriage Preparation Course will be from 13th to 15th of March. For the details and registration please visit the Church Website.
12. Those who would like to offer their help towards cooking and packing of MANNA meal are welcome to the church by 9am on Saturdays. Sincere thanks to the members of St. Francis Assisi Ward who participated yesterday's Manna Meal preparation. Holy Trinity Ward will be assisting next Saturdays preparation. The list of Mathruvedhi groups and Wards those who have offered their service in the month of March is published on the notice board.
13. Under the auspices of 'Thanal', Youth are collecting old Newspapers and books from Holy Trinity Ward next Sunday. Ward Councilors and Youth Councilors are requested to co-operate.
14. Prayer Meeting:
Holy Trinity Ward, 1st Main, 2nd Cross, at the residence of Mr. V R John, at 6 pm.