St. Thomas Forane Church, Dharmaram, Bangalore.
Notice 9 Feb., 2020
1. The details of the Parish Feast are in the Notice. Tomorrow we will Commemorate the departed from our families during the 6.10 am Holy Mass.
2. Family Renewal Retreat in preparation for the Parish Feast will conclude today. This retreat is being led by Jerusalem Retreat Team, Thrissur. All are welcome.
3. As part of Parish Feast, we have Rosary before Novena Mass. Rev. Sisters will lead the Rosary. We look forward to the co-operation of all Wards & Associations for the same. The time schedule is published on the notice board.
4. Next Friday at 7.00 pm there will be a general body meeting for the Parish Feast Volunteers. All the Volunteers who have given names are requested to attend.
5. Those who wish to give Nercha during the Parish Feast days shall give it on 15th Feb. Saturday at the Parish Office.
6. Those who wish to offer for Novena, and to become ‘Presudenthi’ for the Parish Feast, may contact Parish Office.
7. All the Parish Feast Presudenthis are requested to collect their badges from the Parish Administrative Block at 4 pm next Saturday and they shall occupy the place allotted in the procession.
8. Kindly co-operate by parking your vehicles at Christ School and Dharmaram Compound, and not in 4th and 7th cross opposite the Church next Sunday, for the smooth conduct of the procession.
9. In connection with Parish Feast, applications are invited from students for the academic year 2018-19, in SSLC/CBSE/ICSE and Catechism 10th Std examinations who scored highest marks. Students who scored 90% or above shall submit copy of their mark list attested by Ward Councilors to the parish office before 12th February.
10. Catechism Annual day Celebration is on 23rd Feb. Sunday at 4.00 pm at Parish Main Hall. All the students and Parents are expected to participate. Catechism result will be published on this day.
11. Parish Council Meeting will be held on 23rd February, Sunday after 9 am Holy Mass at the Parish Administrative Block. All the Council Members are requested to attend in this meeting.
12. Parishoners have opportunity to join in the group medical insurance of our Parish till 20th February. Kindly make use of this opportunity. Visit parish office on Saturdays/Sundays and after 6pm on Weekdays.
13. Those who would like to offer their help towards cooking and packing of MANNA meal are welcome to the church by 9am on Saturdays. The list of Mathruvedhi groups and Wards those who have offered their service in the month of February is published on the notice board. Sincere thanks to the members of St. Paul's Ward Chickadugodi who participated in last weeks Manna Meal preparation. St. Alphonsa Ward will be assisting next Saturdays preparation.
14. Mathruvedi meeting will be held on 22nd Feb., Saturday 2.30pm at St. Chavara Hall.
15. The members of St. Vincent De Paul Society are taking collection outside the church. Please encourage their initiatives with your contributions.