St. Thomas Forane Church, Dharmaram, Bangalore.
Notice 26 Jan., 2020
1. Those who wish to offer for Novena, and to become ‘Presudenthi’ for the Parish Feast, may contact Parish Office.
2. In preparation for the Parish Feast a Family Renewal Retreat will be held from 5th to 9th of February. This retreat will be led by Rev. Fr. Davis Panackal & team of Jerusalem Retreat Centre, Thrissur. All are welcome.
3. Those Wards and Associations who want to put up Food Stalls during Parish feast days may contact Parish Office.
4. Cultural events are invited from Wards and Associations on the occasion of our Parish Feast. Respective Councilors and Representatives may collect the forms from the Parish Office and give back the duly filled up forms before 30th January. Participants are requested to Submit the Programme CD in the Parish Office before 5th February.
5. Ward councilors are requested to give the names of Volunteers for Parish Feast in Parish office before 31st January.
6. Catechism Annual Exam will be conducted on 9th February, Sunday from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm at Christ School. The students must be reach for the assembly at 10.30 am.
7. STARTT classes will be conducted on 2nd February, next Sunday, from 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm at Parish Admin.Block.
8. Parishioners have the opportunity to include Photos of Birthdays, Marriage, Wedding Anniversary, death Remembrance, Advertisements etc. for the next Santhome Messenger. Submit the matters, answers of Ephatha Bible quiz, Cross Word, Word Puzzles Competitions in the office before 9th February.
9. Next Marriage Preparation Course will be from 7th to 9th of February. For the details and registration please visit the Church Website.
10. Those who wish to join the group medical insurance of our Parish, shall get opportunity for the same. Kindly make use of this opportunity. There will be a meeting at 10.30 am today to provide information and details of Medical Insurance.
11. Those who would like to offer their help towards cooking and packing of MANNA meal are welcome to the church by 9am on Saturdays. The list of Mathruvedhi groups and Wards those who are offered their service in the month of February is published on the notice board.
12. Special thanks and congratulations to Rev. Sisters of Sanjeevana, S.H. Study House for their valuable service for Church decoration and Holy Mass assistance during this month.
13. Meeting of St. Christopher Association will be held on next Sunday after 7.00 am Holy Mass.
14. St. Johns Medical College Hospital has invited Job Applications for various posts. The last date to submit the application is 31st January. Details are on the notice board.
15. Prayer Meeting:
Don Bosco Ward, Old Madiwala- at the residence of Mrs. Lissy Mathew, at 6.30 pm
16. Ward Day celebrations today:
Holy Family Ward, at St. Chavara Hall, 3 pm
Sacred Heart Ward, JP Nagar, at Christ Kengeri Campus