St. Thomas Forane Church, Dharmaram, Bangalore.
Notice 12 Jan., 2020
1. The First Holy Communion and the Confirmation in our Parish is on 19th January. Bishop Mar Sebastian Vaniyapurackal will preside over the Liturgical Celebration at 9 am. The Confession for the parents of first Holy Communicants is on 17th January Friday from 5 pm; Adoration and rehearsal for both parents and children thereafter. The Confession for first Holy Communicants is on 18th January Saturday from 2 to 5 pm. There will not be Catechism Class and Holy Mass at 11 am on next Sunday. Children have to attend the 9 am Holy Mass.
2. Reception and Concelebration of the Newly Ordained Priests from Dharmaram is on 25th January Saturday at 5.30 pm and 26th January Sunday. All parishioners are invited to participate.
3. Those who wish to offer for Novena, and to become ‘Presudenthi’ for the Parish Feast, may contact Parish Office or Ward Councilors. Ward councilors are requested to collect Presudenthi, Novena Coupons from the Parish office and submit the name list before 19th January.
4. In preparation for the Parish Feast a Family Renewal Retreat is conducted from 5th to 9th of February. This retreat will be led by Rev. Fr. Davis Panackal & team of Jerusalem Retreat Centre, Thrissur. All are welcome.
5. Those Wards and Associations who want to put up Food Stalls during Parish feast days may contact Parish Office.
6. Cultural events are invited from Wards and Associations on the occasion of our Parish Feast. Respective Councilors and Representatives may collect the forms from the Parish Office and give back the duly filled up forms before 30th January. Participants are requested to Submit the Programme CD in the Parish Office before 5th February.
7. Annual Day of Cherupushpa Mission League will be celebrated on 15th January, next Wednesday from 1.30 to 5.30 pm at our church. Students from class 5 to 10 are requested to reach at 1 pm at our Church.
8. Mathruvedi meeting will be held on 18th January, next Saturday 2.30pm at St. Chavara Hall.
9. Mathruvedhi, Mandya Diocese is conducting Bible Writing competition -Bibliya 2020-21. For the details kindly see the notice board.
10. Parishioners have the opportunity to include Photos of Birthdays, Marriage, Wedding Anniversary, death Remembrance, Advertisements etc. for the next Santhome Messenger. Submit the matters, answers of Ephatha Bible quiz, Cross Word, Word Puzzles Competitions in the office before 19th January.
11. Those who wish to join the group medical insurance of our Parish, shall get opportunity for the same from 21st January onwards. Kindly make use of this opportunity.
12. Those who would like to offer their help towards cooking and packing of MANNA meal are welcome to the church by 9am on Saturdays. The list of Mathruvedhi groups and Wards those who are offered their service in the month of January are published on the notice board.
13. STARTT classes will be conducted today, from 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm at Parish Admin.Block.
14. The members of St. Vincent De Paul Society are taking collection outside the church. Please encourage their initiatives with your contributions.
15. Prayer Meeting:
St. John’s Ward,- E-40, at the residence of Mr. Joy Varghese, at 6 pm
St. Mary’s Ward, Thavarakere - at the residence of Mr. M. J. Chacko, at 5 pm
Infant Jesus Ward, Jayanagar, - at the residence of Mr. James Paul, 1st Cross, Byrasandra, at 6 pm
St. Jude Ward, BTM - at the residence of Mr. George PJ, Leela Cottage, BTM 2nd Stage, at 5 pm
St. Mariam Thresia Ward - at the residence of Mr. Thomas Jacob, 1st Main, Bharathi Layout, 6 pm
Holy Trinity Ward, at the residence of Mr. K. A. Jose, 1st Main, 3rd Cross, at 6 pm