1. Special thanks and congratulations to the members of St. Joseph's Ward, Lakksandra for their Liturgical Services for the 7 am Holy Qurbana today. The Assistance in Liturgical Services next Sunday will be by the members of Infant Jesus Ward, Jayanagar.
2. Parish General Body Meeting (Pothuyogam) will be held on 10th November, next Sunday after the 9 am Holy Mass, in order to discuss the arrangements for our Parish Feast. Representatives of all the families are requested to attend this General body meeting.
3. Congratulations to Catechism Students, Participants, Parents, Teachers PTA Council and volunteers for bagging Championship in the Forane Bible kalothsavam organized last Sunday.
4. The classes for the First Holy Communion and Confirmation will be at 2.30 pm on all Sundays and Saturdays from today onwards. There will be meeting for the Parents at 2.30 pm today.
5. MORIAH MEET-2019-two days Retreat for the Youth will be held on 30th November and 1st December. Details are on the notice board. All the youth are advised to attend this retreat. All are requested to attend the Intercession prayer arranged in the Adoration Chapel, from 7.30 to 8.30 pm on all Sundays.
For the contribution and Registration of Moriah Meet kindly visit the counter outside.
6. Next Marriage Preparation Course will be from 8th to 10th of November. For the details and registration please visit the Church Website.
7. MANNA, our parish initiative, provides food for the needy in hospital, every Saturday. Those who are willing to donate towards this cause are requested to contact the parish office. Those who would like to offer their help towards cooking and packing this meal are welcome to the church by 9am on Saturdays. The list of Mathruvedhi groups and Wards those who are offered their service in this month is published on the notice board.
We are giving essential food grains to more than 90 families. Those who wish to contribute towards this can do so in cash or kind.
8. STARTT classes will be conducted today, from 1 pm to 4 pm at Parish Admin.Block.
9. Those who wish to advertise in our Church calendar for the year 2020 shall contact the Parish office.
10. The Parishioners of St. Francis Assisi Church, Jakkur of our Diocese, will approach you after this Holy Mass as a part of fund raising for the construction of their Church. Kindly encourage their initiative with your contributions.
11. The Health Card issued by the govt. is being distributed on 5th and 6th November from 8 am to 6 pm at St. Chavara Hall. Those who have BPL or APL Cards, should bring the same. As this card is very beneficial for concessions in health related issues kindly try to obtain the same.
12. Prayer Meeting:
Holy Trinity Ward, 1st Main, 6th A Cross, at the residence of Mr. George Chacko, at 6 pm
St. Xaviers Ward's special Prayer meeting will be held on 10th November, next Sunday at Kristha Vidyalaya at 6.30 pm. as decided by the parish Council meeting held in the month of June Ward devision will be held on that day. All the families are requested to attend this meeting.