1. Special thanks and congratulations to Holy Family Ward their Liturgical Services for the 7 am H. Mass today. The Assistance in Liturgical Services next Sunday will be by St. Vincent De Paul Society.
2. Today we are concluding the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. There will be Consecration to the Sacred Heart after the Holy Mass at 5.30 pm.
3. On 3rd July, Wednesday we celebrate Dukrana; Feast of St. Thomas, the Apostle of India and the Patron Saint of our Church. There will be Holy Mass at 5.45 am, 7am, and 9 am as it is the day of Obligation. There will be Rasa Kurbana at 5.00 pm.
4. Next Friday is the first Friday of the month. There will be Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Novena to the Sacred Heart after the 5.30 pm Holy Mass.
5. We are celebrating Youth day and new comers day jointly after 9 am holymass at St. Chavara Hall. All the youth in our parish including those who have passed out from class 12 are requested to attend this programme.
6. The House blessing in our parish will commence on 4th of July. New families staying within the parish territory should register in the Parish office and give their name to the respective ward councilors. Ward councilors are requested to contact Fr.Vicar to make necessary arrangements.
House blessing, this week: 4th and 5th of July Holy Trinty Ward
5th July Lakkasandra, St. Joseph's Ward
8th and 9th July Holy Family Ward
7. Parents meeting of XII Standard Catechism students will be held, next Sunday, 10.30 am at St. Chavara Hall.
8. Those who passed 10th and 12th Standard Catechism this year, shall collect their Certificates from the Catechism Office from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm on Sundays.
9. Santhome Messenger-our Parish Bulletin May-June Issue is ready. Congratulations to the winners of Ephatha Bible quiz, Cross word, and Word Puzzle competitions conducted by Santhome Messenger. The winners shall collect the prizes from the Parish Office.
10. Next Marriage Preparation Course will be from 12th to 14th July. For the details and registration, kindly visit the Church Website.
11. Meeting of the Pithruvedi will be held on 7th July, next Sunday after 9 am Holy Mass at Parish Administrative Block.
12. Those who wish to join the Altar boys’ association shall fillup the required form at the Parish Ofiice.
13. Those who wish to join Santhome Malayalam and English Choir are requested to give their name and contact number to the parish reception.
14. Those who wish to attend the Logos Bible Quiz shall register their name at the Parish office before 29th July. The details are on the notice board.
15. Special thanks and congratulations to Precious Blood Sisters for their valuable service in Church decoration and Holy Mass assistance during this month.
16. Meeting of St. Christopher Association will be held next Sunday after 7.00 am Holy Mass.
17. Meeting of St. Chavara Association will be held next Sunday after 9.00 am Holy Mass. Those who like to join this association, may contact the Association representatives.
18. Students those who wish to study overseas can now apply for the overseas scholarship from Karnataka Government. for further details, please contact the Minority Cell members in the parish.
19. Prayer Meetings:
St. Mary’s Ward, Thavarakere - at the residence of Mr. Jose Paul, House No. B1-208, Majestic Residency, at 5 pm
St. Pauls Ward, Chickadugodi- at S. H. Convent, at 6.30 pm