1. Congratulations and best wishes to Mr. Benny Sebastian, Mr. A.D. Joseph and Mr. Naveen Joseph as they are elected as the new trustees for the coming year by our Annual General Body Meeting held last Sunday.
2. The newly elected Parish Trustees for the year 2019-20 shall take their oath on 16th June, next Sunday, during the Holy Mass at 7 am.
3. Orientation Programme for the Ward Councilors will be held today at 7 pm. Newly elected ward councilors have to attend this programme.
4. We express our sincere gratitude to those who participated in the Bible Reading marathon conducted from 4thJune to 8thJune. Congratulations to St Thomas youth and Santhome Professional Forum for the conduct of the event.
5. Catechism PTA General Body meeting will be held on 16th June, next Sunday after the 9 am Holy Mass at the Parish Roof Top Hall. All parents are requested to attend the meeting.
6. Catechism text books will be available at the School compound from 8.45 to 9 am today.
7. Those who passed 10th and 12th Standard Catechism this year, shall collect their Certificates from the Catechism Office from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm on Sundays and 3 to 5 pm on Saturdays.
8. CONCLAVE OF ACCOLADES – 2019 is jointly organized by the Commissions for Education & Catechism of our diocese, for honoring the achievers of the academic year 2018-19 on Sunday, July 28, at 3 pm at St. Thomas Parish Hall. A certificate of appreciation will be given to all the students who have scored 85% or above in any of the board exams (State Board, CBSE, ICSE OR ISC) in Class X and XII.; Candidates obtained First Rank in University level and PhD can also apply. Students should submit the Application Form and photocopy of their marks card before June 30, 2019. Application Form is available at the parish reception.
9. The Liturgical activities by the Wards and Associations of our Parish for the 7 am H. Mass on all Sundays start from 16th of June. On 16th June, next Sunday, it will be by Holy Trinity Ward. This includes decoration of the Church, Bible readings and offertory. The detailed list is on the notice board.
10. Next Marriage Preparation Course will be from 14th to 16th of June. For the details and registration, kindly visit the Church Website.
11. Every year Contributions given by the Parishioners to the Education fund are remembered with gratitude. This year also, an educational fund is being created to help the poor students especially of this Parish. We expect your magnanimous contribution. Your contribution can be deposited in the boxes kept in the Church or entrusted to Rev. Fr. Vicar.Deserving candidates for Educational Scholarship can fill up the form provided at the parish office. Today is the last day to submit the Educational Scholarship form.
12. Today’s Church collection will be added to the Education fund.
13. Those who are planning to apply for Minority Scholarships for this year, should produce the Caste and Income Certificate attested by the Tahasildar.
14. Mathruvedi meeting will be held on 15th June, Saturday 2.30pm at Parish Administrative Block.
15. The members of St. Vincent De Paul Society are taking collection outside the Church. Please encourage their initiatives with your contributions.
16. Prayer Meeting:
St. John’s Ward,- F-18, at the residence of Mr. Joseph Varghese, at 6 pm