1. On Account of monthly devotion to Our Mother Mary, there will be Rosary at 5 pm from 22nd to 31st of May.
2. The new academic year for Sunday Catechism begins on 2nd of June. It is compulsory for all the students who passed 10th and 11th standard to continue their Sunday Catechism classes. All the students who passed 12th Std Catechism, have to join the Association of St. Thomas Youth.
3. For the convenience of the parents, the catechism admission fee for the coming academic year will be collected today, 19th and 26th of May between 10.30 am and 12.30 pm at the counter outside.
4. The students seeking new admission to Sunday catechism classes for this academic year can collect application form from the Parish office and submit the filled up forms before 20th of May. It is mandatory that students seeking admissions to 1st standard should also be studying in 1st standard at school-level. The students who come from other parishes and centers should submit their transfer certificate along with their application.
5. Orientation Programme for Catechism Staff is on 19th May, next Sunday from 9.00 am to 5 pm at Parish Administrative Block. All the Catechism staff are requested to attend this programme.
6. Orientation Programme for Catechism teachers in Diocese level is on 26th May, from 9.30 am to 4 pm at Parish Administrative Block. Catechism Award Day is on 26th May. The programme starts at 5 pm at the Parish Administrative Block.
7. Admissions are open at Angels' Nest to Play group and Nursery for the year 2019-2020. Application Forms available in the Parish Office. Kindly confirm your seats at the earliest as the seats are limited.
8. For Vidhyarambham and in preparation for the new academic year a prayer service has been arranged on 19th May, next Sunday, at 4 pm. Parents are requested to register the candidates name.
9. Every year Contributions given by the Parishioners to the Education fund are remembered with gratitude. This year also, an educational fund is being created to help the poor students especially of this Parish. We expect your magnanimous contribution. Your contribution can be deposited in the boxes kept in the Church or entrusted to Rev. Fr. Vicar. Deserving candidates for Educational Scholarship can fill up the form provided at the parish office.
10. There will be a meeting for the students those who passed out 12th std this year, on 26th May sunday after 9 am Holy Mass at St.Joseph's Hall. All the XII Standard students are requested to attend.
11. Mathruvedi meeting will be held on 18th May, Saturday 2.30pm at Parish Administrative Block.
12. The members of St. Vincent De Paul Society are taking collection outside the Church. Please encourage their initiatives with your contributions.
13. Parishioners have the opportunity to include Photos of Birthdays, Marriage, Wedding Anniversary, death Remembrance, Advertisements etc. for the next Santhome Messenger. Submit the answers of Ephatha Bible quiz, Cross Word, Word Puzzles Competitions in the office before 25th May.
14. All the students who have scored 90% or above in any of the board exams of Class X and XII shall submit their Passport Size Photo and a photocopy of their marks card at the Parish office.
15. The Meeting of Santhome Souharda Co operative Limited will be held on 2nd June, Sunday at 9 am. Election of the members for the governing body will be conducted in the meeting. Voters list approved by the election Commission of Co-operative Department is published on the notice board. For more details, kindly contact the Society office.