1. Novena for the Parish feast begins with flag hoisting on 15th February, Friday. On 18th February Monday we will Commemorate the Dead during the 6.10 am Holy Mass. The details of the Parish Feast are in the Notice.
2. In preparation for the Parish Feast a Eucharistic Anointing Retreat is being conducted from 13th to 17th February. This retreat will be led by Rev. Fr. Joy Chembakassery, Director, Benedictine retreat Centre, Mananthavady. The details are in the notice.
3. Those who wish to offer Novena, and become ‘Prasudenthi’ for the Parish Feast, shall register their names at Parish Office.
4. Those who wish to give Nercha during the Parish Feast days shall give it on 23rd Saturday at the Parish Office.
5. Cultural events are invited from Wards and Associations on the occasion of our Parish Feast. Respective Councilors and Association Representatives are requested to Submit the registration form and Programme CD in the Parish Office today itself.
6. In connection with Parish Feast, applications are invited from students for the academic year 2017-18, in SSLC/CBSE/ICSE and Catechism 10th Std examinations who scored highest marks. Students who scored 95% or above shall submit copy of their mark list attested by Ward Councilors to the parish office before next Sunday.
7. Ward councilors are requested to give the names of Volunteers for the Parish Feast in the Parish office. Tomorrow at 7.30 pm there will be a meeting for the Volunteers Committee. All the Ward Councillors and Association Representatives are requested to attend.
8. A Prayer Service has been arranged today at 4.30 pm, for the students of class X and XII who are appearing for the Board Exams. The students and their parents are requested to participate.
9. Admissions opened at Angels' Nest to play group and Nursery for the year 2019-2020. Application Forms available in the Parish Office.
10. Those who wish to join or renew the group medical insurance in our Parish, shall get opportunity for the same till 19th February. Kindly contact insurance committee members for the details.
11. Those who want to register and renew their name for Norka Insurance Scheme, please take the required form from the Parish office.
12. Mathruvedi meeting will be held Next Saturday 2.30pm at Parish Administrative Block.
13. The members of St. Vincent De Paul Society are taking collection outside the church. Please encourage their initiatives with your contributions.
14. Those who have not collected the DVD of First Holy Communion and Confirmation kindly contact the Parish Office.
15. All our families are requested to subscribe the Sunday Deepika Newspaper. There is a Help Desk outside the Church for the subscription.
16. Prayer meetings today:
St. Jude Ward, BTM, - at the residence of Mr. Dominic Sajeev, 2nd Stage, 5th Main, 1st Cross, Anugraha Layout, at 5 pm
St. John’s Ward,- E-13, at the residence of Mr. Babu George, at 6 pm
Holy Trinity Ward, at the residence of Mr. Joseph K. O., 6th A Cross, at 6 pm; Mothers meeting at 5 pm
St. Xavier’s Ward, at the residence of Mr. Santhosh Marokhy, 2nd Main, at 6 pm
St. Sebastian Ward,- at the residence of Mr. Johnson Achandy, at 6.30 pm
Don Bosco Ward, Old Madiwala- at the residence of Mr. Mathew Antony, at 6.30 pm
17. Ward Day celebration
St. Thomas Ward, at 5 pm at St. Chavara Hall