Marriage Preparation Course (ONLINE)
Date of Next Course :
(Current Registration Status:14/100)
Medium : Malayalam
Friday : 5.00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Saturday & Sunday : 9.00 am to 8:00 pm.(Detailed time schedule will be communicated later)
1.Since online marriage preparation course is an extraordinary arrangement made in the light of COVID-19 restrictions, the online course certificate will have validity only during the lockdown period.
2.The course is intended only for those who are getting married in July and August 2020. If your parish priest permits those who are getting married in September 2020 may also attend the course.
3. Only with the permission of your parish letter which clearly states that you are getting married in July/August/ September 2020 that you would be allowed to attend these courses.
4. Make sure that the photo you uploaded is a standard passport size photo that can be printed on the certificate.
5. Since the personal details you enter during the registration would appear on the course certificate, make sure that they are without any mistake.
6. The course fee Rs. 500 is to be transferred online to the parish account.
A/C NAME - ST. THOMAS PARISH
BRANCH - CHRIST UNIVERSITY
IFSC - SIBL0000396
SOUTH INDIAN BANK
7. After each class there would be an exam and a personal video interview with the participants. Only those who pass in the exam and the interview would be issued the course certificate.
8. For any matter connected with marriage preparation course mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Register only after having read all the instructions carefully
* If you encounter any problem with online registration please don't submit the form again. Any corrections if necessary can be done after you have come here to attend the course.