Marriage Preparation Course (ONLINE)
Date of Next Course :
(Current Registration Status:4/60)
Medium : Malayalam
Friday : 5.00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Saturday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Sunday: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
1.You will be allowed to attend this course only with the letter of your parish priest
which permits you to attend the course.
2.The course fee Rs. 550 is to be transferred online to the following account and the screenshot of the money transfer is to be uploaded during the online registration. Please ensure to mention the First Name of the candidate as in the Registration Form followed by MPC. For E.g. “John MPC” This would help us track the course fees to avoid any confusion.
A/C NAME - ST. THOMAS PARISH
BRANCH - CHRIST UNIVERSITY
IFSC - SIBL0000396
SOUTH INDIAN BANK
3. Since during the online registration, you need to attach i) the letter of the parish priest, ii) screen shot of the money transfer (or payment receipt) and iii) a standard passport size photo, please start the registration only after you are in possession of all these three.
4. Since the course is conducted through Google Meet, the email ID you enter during the registration must be a Gmail ID.
5. Being an online course, you need either a WIFI connection or unlimited mobile data to attend the course.
6. The registration for the course ends at 10.00 am on the day the course starts. You will not be able to register after that.
7. For any matter connected with marriage preparation course mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. VERY IMPORTANT: The invite to attend the course through Google Meet will be sent to your Gmail before 3.00 pm on the day the course starts. Make sure that the Gmail ID you enter during the registration process is correct. Otherwise, you will not get the invite to attend the course. If you don't receive the invite by 3.00 pm on the day the course starts, send from your own Gmail to the above mentioned email a scanned copy of the permission letter from your parish priest and the screenshot of the money transfer (or payment receipt) and mention that you have not yet received the invite.
* Register only after having read all the instructions carefully
* If you encounter any problem with online registration, don't get upset, but send an email to email@example.com. Then your registration will be taken care of.