Marriage Preparation Course (ONLINE)
Date of Next Course :
(Current Registration Status:15/60)
Medium : Malayalam
Friday : 5.00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Saturday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Sunday: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
1.Since online marriage preparation course is an extraordinary arrangement
made in the light of COVID-19 restrictions, the online course certificate
will have validity only during the lockdown period.
2.The course is intended only for those who are getting married in October & November 2020 and those who have already got married without attending marriage preparation course. If your parish priest permits those who are getting married in December 2020 & January 2021 and for whom it is practically impossible to attend another marriage preparation course before their marriage may also attend the course.
3. You will be allowed to attend this course only with the permission of your parish letter which clearly states that you are getting married in October/ November/December 2020/ January 2021, you have already got married or that it is practically impossible for you to attend another marriage preparation course before your marriage.
4. Make sure that the photo you uploaded is a standard passport size photo that can be printed on the certificate.
5. Since the personal details you enter during the registration would appear on the course certificate, make sure that they are without any mistake.
6. The course fee Rs. 550 is to be transferred online to the parish account. Please ensure to mention the First Name of the candidate as in the Registration Form followed by MPC. For E.g. “John MPC” This would help us track the course fees to avoid any confusion.
A/C NAME - ST. THOMAS PARISH
BRANCH - CHRIST UNIVERSITY
IFSC - SIBL0000396
SOUTH INDIAN BANK
7. After each class there would be an exam and a personal video interview with the participants. Only those who pass in the exam and the interview would be issued the course certificate.
8. For any matter connected with marriage preparation course mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9.VERY IMPORTANT: You will be considered registered only after you have sent to the above mentioned email, a scanned copy of the permission letter from your parish priest and the details of the online money transfer you have made. Since the invite to attend the online class will be sent only to the email from which you make the correspondence, you must send this mail only from your own email.
* Register only after having read all the instructions carefully
* If you encounter any problem with online registration, don't get upset, but send an email to email@example.com. Then your registration will be taken care of.